3.7.15

Love/Hate tag...

Whoo! Ive been tagged! I was tagged by Corrine on her blog http://livinglifeasmommyandwife.blogspot.com.es/
How it works is someone tags you and you then have to write your own post with 10 things you love and 10 things you hate! Then go and tag 10 other people to do the same thing!  I like things like this because it helps to introduce yourself and get to know other people better also

So,the 10 things I love are....
  1. Food. I've never been a fussy eater and I don't think I ever will be.
  2. Singing,and yes, I can actually sing. I wrote and recorded a song ages ago and you can listen to it here.
  3. Music, obviously if I like singing I'm attached to music. I don't have a specific genre I like and I love discovering new music.
  4. Writing, whether Its writing something small like,writing down something to remember later or writing down a huge post on my blog. I love it all!
  5. Going to the beach, who doesn't love going to the beach?
  6. Shopping.Do I need to explain this one? really?
  7. Swimming. I'm basically a mermaid
  8. Marmite, you either love it or hate it
  9. Jumpers! I love all my jumpers I think you could call it a collection (sweaters,for any readers from america, just in case you thought I collect anything that can jump)
  10. Cameras. I love everything about cameras

And now for the 10 things I hate......


  1. Cockroaches
  2. Crabs
  3. People that wear shorts that are obviously too short
  4. When people can close doors properly and there's a tiny gap left, why you do this???
  5. Bad parents, I live on an Island that is mainly tourist. The amount of parents I've seen that spend the day drinking alcohol next to their kid, getting so drunk they start slurring and then letting their 7 year old down a pint of beer, thinking its hilarious is absolutely disgusting.
  6. Broccoli
  7. Hamburgers. Yes, I know, I'm weird 
  8. Disco club things. I don't like being surrounded by big groups of people, especially if I have to struggle to move around
  9. Play suits, yes I know It's the latest fashion trend, but, what if your in a hurry to pee? do you have the time to strip down and take a wee if you're wearing one of those things?more so, if your drunk and wearing one what if you forget It's a play suit. Like, what if you think you're just wearing normal shorts? You'd start tugging and pulling down and they won't go will they? ''What's wrong with these shorts?'' you'd ask your self. 
  10. High heels. They look pretty on models and people that know what they're doing but what about me? High heels are essentially Satan's butt hole to me. Horrible, they hurt my feet and I wobble about like a giraffe on stilts.

Now It's my turn to you people to do this, I chose to tag:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I also love most of the things you have mentioned, apart from marmite. I quite like marmite but I wouldn't say I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear :) Thanks for your tag! I like your blog, really. I'll became your follower :) Get a look at mine! See you soon @Unstoppable

    ReplyDelete