30.7.15

Being a blogger

Thank you Alex for tagging me.
What does being a blogger mean to me?

Well, I first discovered blogging when I was about 14 and I used it as a very personal diary but then I stopped for a couple of years because I realised that anyone could read everything, ( I know I'm stupid)

A couple of months ago I thought of starting this blog, I try to stay personal but not to get too personal either.

At 14 I didn't even know there were people that had specific blogs about fashion,tech,food etc.
Or that you could even make a living out of blogging.

Being a blogger, for me, means that I can express myself easily without worrying too much about what people think.

I think in my YouTube videos  you can tell I'm a really shy person, I struggle to think of good ideas for videos because I know I'm under more pressure to match up to other You tuber's.

With blogging It's kind of easier because everyone has their own thing and you're accepted no matter what you blog about.

If you blog about fashion you're accepted by the fashion community and so on.



  I want to know what being a blogger means to you guys so I'm going to tag
Natalia
Rianna
Jasmine
Monique
Prince
Kate
Anna

2 comments:

  1. You started blogging at such a young age and have done so well, congratulations. What a nice tag! http://www.fadedspring.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, pretty good starting at 14! Back when I was 14 I would not have had a clue where to blog or where to start lol Love your blog, great post :D

    ReplyDelete