4.9.15

Adult colouring in

My dad laughed at me when I said I wanted a colouring book.
I'm a 20 year old and I want to colour in okay?
The day I had my panic attack in the middle of London my dad finally thought getting a colouring book would be a good idea to help calm me down, and it did.
Image result for adult colouring in book

I think colouring in is really fun, and calming.
You can get all sorts of books with patters and ideas, and even though my dad thought I was being silly for wanting a colouring in book he sees now it does help.
I got to choose from all these books and more!
In the end I bought this one

I don't think its one of the most popular ones but I love it.
There are so many pages and so much detail I think It's going to take me years to finish it, but either way I'm not in a rush.

What are your thoughts on adult colouring books? Do you think It's silly to want to colour in as an adult?

No comments:

Post a Comment