I was on holiday at the time and my internet was utter crap so it was a nice surprise to have when I got home.
The Versatile Blogger Award is given to a blogger that blogs about everything, whilst maintaining quality content. Read about it here
I'm surprised you think I have quality content to be honest, I think I've been slacking on blogging lately.
I'm still super happy to be nominated though.
Ok, so as per usual there are always rules for these things so I'll leave them here for anyone who would like to be informed
I'm going to nominate these 15 bloggers
- Megan I had a quick look through her blog for this nomination and I think her blog deserves to be recognised more because she has written some nice and interesting posts
- Anna, because she blogs about almost everything (and she was staying on the island next to me so we were basically neighbour buddies for a while)
- Stephanie because like myself, she blogs about anything and anything, and btw I really want that Maybe line new york pencil now
- CindyLynn seriously, how many handbags?
- Kira I like her blog
- Emmanualle This blog looks amazing
- Louise, her blog is better than mine but that doesn't mean you should stop following me
- Zen everything DIY
- Surabhi was nominated by myself a while back for the blog tour award and I think this blog deserves to be nominated for this aswell
- Clare I love your crafty idea!
- Yvette a muumy and felow blogger
7 things about me
- I am half Spanish half British,therefore I am bilingual
- I plan on teaching myself administration without going to school
- I used to suffer from epileptic attacks when I was younger
- I have one leg shorter than the other and ''don't walk like a normal person''
- I promised my dad I'd live with him forever and I don't want to leave
- I hate hamburgers
- But I love beef