30.10.17

Books I have yet to read

I've always loved reading but recently I haven't been doing it as much as I used to, thanks to the usual distraction... LIFE.
But I still buy books because I still love reading.
 I just need to find the time to sit down, m have a cup of tea and a book in my hands for a couple of hours and I'll be happy.
Here are a few of the books that I have yet to read but I have them lying around my house:





I've had these three books for years but never touched them or watched the films.



I try to avoid watching films if I haven't read or finished reading the book.

Also, I prefer paper handheld books as opposed to ebooks or audiobooks.


Burned is from the house of night book series, this series is about vampires and the different types of vampires, how they learn to fight together, fall in love with each other and hate each other to death.


Another classic untouched by Coral, I've had this book for years but have never gotten around to reading it.



Have you read any of these books?
Which ones?
Do you prefer paperback, e-books or audiobooks?

8 comments:

  1. All of these books seem like fun to read! I have to get at least one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Watership Down. It's a little weird, but it's a classic, so you have to do it! These others look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boy in the striped pajamas is so sad! I haven't read the book but I saw the movie. I really need to get back into reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sound of burned... anything with vampires in it is always my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books seem like a very good suggestion ♥️♥️ Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some nice books, suits my genre. Thank you for sharing, adding them to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was younger I never liked reading but lately I've discovered the pleasure to sit down, with a cup of hot tea, my fluffy blanket and a good book. I still have to find the genre I prefer the most and I haven't read these books so thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sound of 'Watership Down' and I definitely prefer paperback over an eBook! x

    ReplyDelete